Awesome! Congrats Porthos!!
And I'll place my bet on a girl
We decided to had a a first trimester echography just to detect if anything was going wrong.
But everythin is a-ok!
Our baby is growing fast and strong.
We'll have another echo in a few weeks when we'll be able to know if it's a boy or a girl. So for now I present you
Rose Danielle Duval Savard OR F?lix Guy Duval Savard
Place your bet!
[img]biggrin.gif[/img]
![]()
Awesome! Congrats Porthos!!
And I'll place my bet on a girl
WOOHOO! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
I also say girl.
I can't get too excited about the prototype. Sure the fetus has bare legs now but they'll probably get painted over for a mass market version.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
that's so cool!! i hope it's a girl [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Count on me, if it's a girl she won't walk around with bare legs pass 12 years old.Originally posted by Andyman:
I can't get too excited about the prototype. Sure the fetus has bare legs now but they'll probably get painted over for a mass market version.
[img]wink.gif[/img]
[img]wink.gif[/img]
She just looks like you..........when you were that small [img]wink.gif[/img]
sniff....thats beautiful man, just beautiful!
congrats dude
Congrat!!!
Now you're doing the same thing as on the white board and present us some shadows of upcoming products??? [img]smile.gif[/img]
I say it's a boy [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
lookit the size of his do-oh, it's his foot! [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
congrats! [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img]
Bookmarks